The list utility may be used to list an Eloquence program.
Usage: list [options] file
-l = list. This is the default unless -x is selected
-n = no line numbers (only referenced ones)
-x[opt] = cross reference
l = labels/line numbers
c = constants
v = variables
s = subprograms / functions
o = order by name
Default -x options: lcvs
-v = Print additional information to stderr
The list utility loads the given program file and outputs the
decompiled source to stdout.
The options are:
- The -help option displays a brief help text.
- List program file. This is the default unless the
-x option is present.
- Don't output line numbers (unless explicitly referenced).
- -x [arg]
- If the -x option is present the program file is analyzed
and a cross reference of symbols is output.
The optional argument specifies what information should be
output (default lcvs).
- l = labels and line numbers
- c = constants
- v = variables
- s = subprograms and functions
- o = order symbols by name (rather than type)
- Output additional information to stderr.
A File extension of .PROG is implied and is appended if not present.
If the -v option is present, list will output additional technical
details about the program file, such as program file format version
and segment sizes.
list -x SAMPLE