This document covers the user visible changes and problem fixes released with
Eloquence B.08.10 updates.
B.08.10 Update 1
- Support for the Windows platform
- Database changes
- Improved database server HTTP status
- Added filter support to the HTTP status
- Changed dbkeyupdate function to allow deleting data encryption
keys from a database not using encryption
- Fixed a limitation in the decompiler ("LIST") that caused a
problem with array member variables passed to a SUB/FN
- Improved compatibility of eloqcore with 32 and 64 bit Eloquence DLLs.
eloqcore can now use 32 and 64 bit Eloquence DLLs that are linked against
the most recent libeqdll library.