Welcome to Eloquence WEBDLG, an Eloquence component which enables
dialog based Eloquence programs to use a web browser as a
The documents provided here are intended to give you an easy starting
point into the WEBDLG technology. In the current implementation the
functionality has been enhanced beyond pure ASCII DLG compatibility.
Some of the new objects and attributes introduced with JDLG (Java DLG)
are now implemented.
- Functional Overview
- This document explains how WEBDLG works.
- Getting started with Eloquence WEBDLG
- This document describes how the WEBDLG software is to be installed
and provides a step-by-step configuration example.
- How compatible is Eloquence WEBDLG?
- This document discusses the compatibility aspects of WEBDLG in its
current implementation. It provides a list of known problems as well.
- Object classes and attribute reference
- This document contains a reference of all object classes and attributes
implemented with WEBDLG.
- Configuring the Eloquence Apache Module
- This document covers the various configuration directives of the
mod_eloq Apache module.
- Configuring the Eloquence WEB Daemon
- This document describes the configuration of the eloqwebd.
- This document covers enhanced functionality and fixed problems
which have been included since the initial WEBDLG release.