Eloquence A.05.20 Release Notes
The following topics are covered by this document:
Eloquence A.05.20 is mostly a problem fixing release.
- License handling
As the Eloquence A.06.xx release, Eloquence A.05.12 and
above support user licensing.
- The user license is bound to the user id as defined by the OS. As
many different users as licenses are available are able to start
- A separate user license is required for each group of 10 eloqcore
- Eloquence A.05.20 can now be installed on HP-UX 11.0
- The interoperability problems with streams based ttys has been
resolved. This affects using rlogin with HP-UX 10.x and HP-UX 11.0
and telnet with HP-UX 10.30 and HP-UX 11.0. (G2551487).
- HP-UX 11.0
When installing on HP-UX 11.0, error message like below may
apperar during installation. However the installation does
* Beginning the Configure Execution Phase.
ERROR: You have not specified any fileset selections. You must
specify a single fileset when performing file modifications.
ERROR: The swmodify command failed for B1368B,l=/,r=A.05.20,a=,v=.
The configuration process will proceed.
ERROR: Rebuilding the Installed Products Database has failed. You
may need to retry this operation.
Last update: 98/05/05