|Title: ||Can dbutil scripts run with A.06.x ?|
I have several dbutil (A.05.xx) scripts. Is it possible to use
them with the dbutil delivered with A.06.xx ?
This is currently not possible because the DBUTIL utility included
with Eloquence A.06.xx is different from the one included with
As of A.06.10 currently neither supports database restructuring nor
a dialog based user interface, the batch file syntax is different.
The following actions can be performed:
Please note: We intend to enhance the A.06.xx dbutil to include similar
capabilities as A.05.xx.
- Create or delete users, change user passwords
- Grant or revoke user properties
- Create or delete database specific access groups
- Grant or revoke group specific properties
- Assign users with access groups
- Grant or revoke data set specific access rights to an access group