Document revision: 2017-08-29
Refers to JDLG version: 1.7.6
The CheckBox class implements a clickable button which maintains an
active / inactive (checked / not checked) state.
- active : integer, get/set
- Zero (default): The CheckBox is inactive (not checked).
Nonzero: The CheckBox is active (checked).
- class : string, get
- Returns "CheckBox".
- rule : integer, get/set
- If nonzero, the rule value is returned to the program, along with the
path of the CheckBox object (see also
ruleoverride below), when the CheckBox
is clicked or activated by an accelerator key.
The default rule value is zero.
See also the documentation of the
common rule attribute.
- ruleoverride : integer, get/set
- If nonzero, the rule
of a previously focused EditText
or ComboBox object is overridden
(the CheckBox rule value combined with the
The default ruleoverride value is zero.
For details, please refer to the
- text : string, get/set
- CheckBox text.
If an & character occurs in the text, the next character
or digit is used to define a corresponding accelerator key.
The CheckBox is then activated when pressing the ALT key along
with this accelerator key.
- traversecr : integer, get/set
- Zero (default): Pressing the ENTER key toggles the CheckBox state
(checked / not checked, see active above),
as if the CheckBox was clicked.
Nonzero: Pressing the ENTER key moves the focus to the next focusable