Eloquence Forms Manual
5 Controlling Forms
Seven statements and a function are available to control use of forms:
NOTE: The form control statements (except for LOAD FORM and STORE FORM) are available in the development and run-time versions of Eloquence. LOAD FORM and STORE FORM are only available in the development version of Eloquence.
- GET FORM
- Display a new form on the screen.
- CLEAR FORM
- Erases the input and output fields and resets field pointers.
- Sets a value for the input and/or output field pointers.
- Returns the tab position of the cursor.
- EXIT FORM
- Breaks the link between the form and the program.
- DELETE FORM
- Erases the form from the display and breaks the program-form link.
- LOAD FORM
- Displays a form on the screen and loads information into memory about the fields of the form (for example, length, type, and location).
- STORE FORM
- Used to store a LOADed form.
- The GET FORM Statement
- The CLEAR FORM Statement
- The CURSOR Statement
- TFNUM Function
- The EXIT FORM Statement
- The DELETE FORM Statement
- The LOAD FORM Statement
- The STORE FORM Statement
- Example Program
Eloquence Forms Manual - 19 DEC 2002